BPT NVM/200 PAL – 2″ LCD COLOUR MONITOR
Colour monitor to be used in conjunction with the hands-free module NC/221 in series 200 video entry control installations.
It can be inserted, along with the hands-free module, in a unified recessed box of six modules using the NS/61 kit, or alone in a unified rectangular recessed box of three modules. The unit is equipped with two frames and various adaptors for the use of a number of models of plates on the market.
- Video signal system: PAL.
- Display: 2″ colour LCD Poly-Silicon TFT.
- Resolution: 210.000 dots.
- Supply voltage: 14-17.5 V DC.
- Current demand: max. 140 mA (5 mA in standby).
- Video input: 1 Vpp (in the range 0.7 to 1.5 Vpp) from coaxial line; V+ 0.6, Vpp V. 0,6 Vpp (in the range 0.3 to 0.9 Vpp) from differential line (twisted pair).
- Video input impedance: 5 Ohm.
- Working temperature range: from 0 degrees C to +35 degrees C.
45(W) x 65(L) x 50(H) mm