ES1 lock release.
The ES1 model has two face plates to cover both rim and mortice applications. Suitable for use with Union or Yale Night latch style locks both surface and flush fitting.
(CV-14 + 920G surface fitting)
This is a fail-secure release, it is designed to remain in the locked position in the event of power failure.
- Standard operation, which only enables the door to be opened while the lock release push button of the apartment unit is pressed.
- Medium size shield.
- Casing manufactured in 2mm. thick pressure injected light alloy, with a height of 90mm.
- Adjustable bolt on all models, allowing 3 mm. precision.
- Operation voltage from 8 to 12V a.c. (750mA consumption).
- Comes with surface shield thus giving choice of fixing methods