835M speech module.
FOR “1+1” SYSTEMS
Videx 835M speech modules are for the older 800 series panels. Only very limited stock.
- The speaker unit circuitry includes:
- The voltage rectifier and stabilizer circuits;
- The modulated tone generator;
- The transmitting amplifier with condenser microphone and volume control;
- The receiving amplifier and volume control;
- The audio balance circuit with the relevant “BALANCE” control;
- The voltage reader circuit: depending on the voltage changes caused by picking/hung up the handset the circuit enable or disable the speech line and door open;
- The enslavement relay to enable the electric lock (one contact normally open which closes to ground on door open signal);
- 2 LEDs to illuminate the nameplate (except the 835M-0 model).Version 835M-0 has the terminals “P1”, “P2”, and “C1”.On the 835M-1, terminal “P2” is not fitted
Videx 835M speech modules 1 button
£41.20 Regular Price
Audio Door Entry Deal